Neo 13 Hampton Court Mid-Century Velvet Chair
Danish mid-century modern chair, using British velvet made from recycled water bottles.
The chair has a super comfortable sprung seat and back and is padded with horsehair, as is tradition for a chair crafted in the early 1950’s.
Not only is it designed for comfort, but it also boasts some beautiful delicate features in the form of a wonderful, curved back, sleek wooden teak arms and conical front legs.
My fabric choice is Neo 13, a stunning Blackpop British velvet that I have had my eye on for a very long time. Blackpop velvets are digitally printed in the UK using environmentally sustainable water-based inks and made from plastic drinking water bottles diverted from landfill.
The chair was finished off with a pop of pink velvet piping, namely the Linwood Omega velvet colour, sherbet.
The design is a wonderful blend of colour and shapes, with connections to a local landmark, Hampton Court Palace. It is also totally sustainable, bearing all the eco credentials that I am so passionate about.
Dimensions : Chair height-96cm | Seat height-40cm | Seat depth-53cm |Arm height-61cm
Please contact Sharon on email@example.com if you would like more information about this product.
Please read our Delivery & Returns Policy prior to purchase.
* Price includes VAT
The story behind the design
Collaborating with the Sir John Soane's Museum and directly working and reworking architects’ drawings, paintings and objects d'art, Blackpop has undoubtedly created its most opulent and dramatic work to date, with every purchase of Blackpop fabric supporting the Sir John Soane’s Museum. Neo 13 is part of the ‘Collector’s’ Collection and has been re-created from Sir John Soane's and Richard Adam's architectural drawings and a sketch design for the ceiling of the Queen's State Bed chamber at Hampton Court Palace, 1715, by Sir James Thornhill.
Delivery and Returns
To arrange collection from my studio please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Courier delivery can also be arranged, please allow up to 14 working days
I’m a certain you will be delighted with your purchase from Very Vintique. However, please remember that this is a pre-loved item and can only be returned if it is faulty.
By purchasing this item you agree to these terms and conditions. Please read all of the points below:
- In the unlikely event that there is a fault with your item, Very Vintique will rectify the faulty item, providing all items in these T&C’s are adhered to.
- If you find a fault with your item, you must inform Very Vintique within 24 hours of receiving it and provide Very Vintique with full details of the fault and photos at that time, and to cease using the item.
- If you continue to use the item or attempt to resolve any faults yourself, or by use of the third party, Very Vintique has the right to refuse to resolve the fault.
- You have 14 calendar days to return a faulty item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and your item must be in its original packaging.
- In order to complete your return, we require your original receipt and proof of purchase.
- In the event that a repair cannot be made, we will refund your purchase in full.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If you are returning an item, it should be wrapped in its original packaging, ensuring it’s suitable for shipping/transportation. Email us to arrange pick up. Shipping costs are non-refundable. if you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We take great pride in the work produced here at Very Vintique. We will ensure your item is finished to the highest standard and is beautiful before leaving our workshop.