The Dante Chair
Introducing… The Dante chair….
As you may know, Very Vintique is where I select very special one-off pieces, match them with outstanding fabrics and then use intricate detailing to transform them in my own individual way. Today it’s the turn of this delicate wing chair. With typical mid-century styling, this is an unusual style of wing chair boasting elegant arms and lovely, petite proportions.
Finished in the fabulous Dante in clay by Romo fabrics – a finely woven jacquard in a distinctive chevron design. Space-dyed yarns give beautiful tonal movement to this versatile fabric.
I decided to keep things simple yet elegant. The pattern is matched to perfection and finished with gold faux leather piping.
The wood was sanded back and stained with a lovely light teak. And finally, for a unique touch, the arms were finished off with subtle pleats rather than the more standard arm facers.
The result? A wonderfully pretty little piece that is both intricate and beautiful in the flesh with every detail delicately finished off by hand.
Dimensions: H: 97cm | W: Arms 60cm | W: Wing 77cm | D: 59cm
Please contact Sharon on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about this product.
Please read our Delivery & Returns Policy prior to purchase.
Delivery and Returns
To arrange collection from my studio please email email@example.com
Courier delivery can also be arranged, please allow up to 14 working days
I’m a certain you will be delighted with your purchase from Very Vintique. However, please remember that this is a pre-loved item and can only be returned if it is faulty.
By purchasing this item you agree to these terms and conditions. Please read all of the points below:
- In the unlikely event that there is a fault with your item, Very Vintique will rectify the faulty item, providing all items in these T&C’s are adhered to.
- If you find a fault with your item, you must inform Very Vintique within 24 hours of receiving it and provide Very Vintique with full details of the fault and photos at that time, and to cease using the item.
- If you continue to use the item or attempt to resolve any faults yourself, or by use of the third party, Very Vintique has the right to refuse to resolve the fault.
- You have 14 calendar days to return a faulty item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and your item must be in its original packaging.
- In order to complete your return, we require your original receipt and proof of purchase.
- In the event that a repair cannot be made, we will refund your purchase in full.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If you are returning an item, it should be wrapped in its original packaging, ensuring it’s suitable for shipping/transportation. Email us to arrange pick up. Shipping costs are non-refundable. if you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We take great pride in the work produced here at Very Vintique. We will ensure your item is finished to the highest standard and is beautiful before leaving our workshop.