“The Rocket” Storage Ottoman Footstool
Introducing “The Rocket” storage footstool, a piece that takes me right back to my fashion roots.
This is a wonderfully generous sized ottoman footstool complete with turned legs and aged brass castors, a totally functional piece of furniture perfect for relaxing with your feet up, extra seating and with the added bonus of storage. The inside is also lined with a supersoft cream moleskin velvet.
This footstool deserved something out of the ordinary, so I selected the exquisite Kirkby Design x Eley Kishimoto Origami Rockets fabric created through the use of a cut and uncut jacquard velvet weaving technique. The effect of multiple folded paper planes shooting across a surface is created by an arrangement of basic geometric shapes in a rich colourful monochrome.
The fabric is a collaboration between fashion designers Eley Kishimoto and creative textile brand Kirkby Design and they have worked with Eley Kishimoto on patterns created especially for this collaboration, masterfully adapted them into a collection of luxury interior textiles.
The result is a stunning addition to your home and is beautifully summed up by the words of Eley Kishimoto: ‘’Complexity and simplicity characterise the design that turns at every glance.”
Dimensions : H: 43cm | W: 91cm | D: 65cm
Please contact Sharon on email@example.com if you would like more information about this product.
Please read our Delivery & Returns Policy prior to purchase.
* Price includes VAT
Delivery and Returns
To arrange collection from my studio please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Courier delivery can also be arranged, please allow up to 14 working days
I’m a certain you will be delighted with your purchase from Very Vintique. However, please remember that this is a pre-loved item and can only be returned if it is faulty.
By purchasing this item you agree to these terms and conditions. Please read all of the points below:
- In the unlikely event that there is a fault with your item, Very Vintique will rectify the faulty item, providing all items in these T&C’s are adhered to.
- If you find a fault with your item, you must inform Very Vintique within 24 hours of receiving it and provide Very Vintique with full details of the fault and photos at that time, and to cease using the item.
- If you continue to use the item or attempt to resolve any faults yourself, or by use of the third party, Very Vintique has the right to refuse to resolve the fault.
- You have 14 calendar days to return a faulty item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and your item must be in its original packaging.
- In order to complete your return, we require your original receipt and proof of purchase.
- In the event that a repair cannot be made, we will refund your purchase in full.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If you are returning an item, it should be wrapped in its original packaging, ensuring it’s suitable for shipping/transportation. Email us to arrange pick up. Shipping costs are non-refundable. if you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We take great pride in the work produced here at Very Vintique. We will ensure your item is finished to the highest standard and is beautiful before leaving our workshop.